Follow these simple steps:
- Create your first release and schedule the release date at least 15 days in advance.
- Now that you've scheduled your first release, submit us a support ticket asking for your "Spotify URI". If everything goes fine we can share it with you between 24 and 48 hours.
- Now that you have your Spotify URI (Example: spotify:artist:5CBhpeSEhfjJJvNLmkocgQ) go to there and paste it here.
- Then they ask to validate your social media accounts and that's all.
- When you are verified and get access to your Spotify profile they will let you know it by email.
In addition, once you're verified on Spotify, you can:
- Update your profile image through Spotify for Artists
- Edit your artist biography in Spotify.
- View streaming statistics for your top 200 songs.
- Utilize Artist’s Pick, which allows you to:
- Pin an album, song or playlist to the top of your Spotify profile.
- Share your tour dates or streaming live dates.
- Add custom images for Artist’s Pick featured items.